I bought this pattern a couple of years ago and I never got around to actually trying it out, it was one of those things on the To Do list that never happened but I find myself in need of some stands for various things and after 3 days of frantic searching I came to accept that the pattern had gone the way of the dodo and had totally vanished. I thankfully found that the seller I got it from was still selling them so I bought a new one and have managed to make two this afternoon for use on Saturday. I was intending to use them both for hats but I have discovered they are perfect for earrings and necklaces so Ab will be using one for her stuff.
The pics are rough but you get the general idea. The yellow one is made out of a light mustard yellow cotton and the green is made from recycled linen fabric off a skirt and decorated with some lace and the buttons off said skirt