Sunday 14 October 2012

Autumnal Dreams

Good morning everyone this stunning autumn day. The sun is shining, the sky is a pale watercolour blue and the trees are mid turn with some in full golden glory and some with just a sprinkling of copper and honey.

I hope you all have something wonderful planned this crisp and beautiful day.  

 I know my blogging has been lax of late, partly because I have immense trouble with firefox not letting me log into my google account and my laptop disliking I.E.  


Anyway,I have not been lax creatively and our Etsy is full of some stunning new accessories for Autumn/Winter.
From hand rolled rose  and linen brooches and sari silk wrapped recycled bangles to warm and cozy fingerless gloves not to mention some stunning new jewellery designs for necklaces and wire work bangles    
Some mini collage pieces of  our sari silk wrapped bangles, just to get your autumn inspiration flowing    


Woodland brown
 White Lichen
 Golden Apples

 Pumpkin Orange
 The Hidden Green

No comments:

Post a Comment